Why choose us?
- 0% commission & no hidden fees
- Market-leading spreads
- Fast order execution
- High privacy & security standards: Financial Conduct Authority & CySEC regulated
- Educational app, online courses & trading guides
- All the latest economic and market news
Explore our platform
- World’s first AI-powered trading platform with personalised trading insights
- Intuitive & easy-to-use interface
- Regular live updates & price alerts for 2,000+ markets
- Tech indicators, analytics tools & advanced charts
- Hedging mode & risk management tools
Trade with confidence
Authorized and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and by the Cyprus Security and Exchange Commission.
Your funds are safe and sound, kept in segregated bank accounts and protected by industry-leading security protocols.
Capital.com is fully compliant with PCI Data Security Standards. We encrypt and protect your information, so you never need to worry.
Clients Say About Us
Feedback from our Investors
Statement Of Disclaimer: U.S. Government Required Disclaimer – Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Futures, option, forex and stock trading have large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This website/email is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures, options, forex or stocks. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not been executed, the results may have under-or-over compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profit or losses similar to those shown.